You are here
Learn more about the various operations and services offered at Jefferson College.
- Communicable Diseases: The College is committed to maintain the health and safety of the College community.
- Human Resources & Employment: Listing of employment opportunities, including position details, qualifications, and required application materials.
- Campus Police Department: Seeks to provide you with a safe environment whether you are a student, faculty, staff or visitor to our college.
- Graduation: Learn how to apply for graduation and all of the detailed information pertinent to this event.
- News & Events: The latest news from Jefferson College.
- Media/JCTV: Jefferson College Television (JCTV) is the source for local interest and educational programming.
- Publications: Newsletters and materials that benefit students and community members.
- Consumer Information: A variety of useful links and documents.
- Institutional Review Board: Panel authorized by the Board of Trustees to review potential research projects.
- Smoke-Free/Tobacco Free Campus: In order to promote health and safety, while maintaining the cleanliness of college property, all campuses are smoke-free/tobacco-free environments.
- Inclement Weather Cancellations: When a decision is made to cancel classes, information will be communicated utilizing a variety of methods.