You are here
Student Nurse Club
The Student Nurse Club highlights the excellent choice of nursing as a career to students, the college and the community. Club members demonstrate their commitment to the club and their career by being actively involved in volunteer opportunities throughout the community and on campus. The club assists nursing students throughout their academic career by providing resources such as tutoring, study groups, and peer support. Meetings are held at 3:30 pm, the first Thursday of each month in CTE room 130 and with a Google Meet option.
Overview of Student Nurse Club:
For more information on the club, to share ideas about activities that the club may be interested in, or any other general inquiries, please contact Christine Kelly-Clark at email@example.com, (636) 481-3426 or Sarah Peppers, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3448.
- Attend 1 monthly meeting & 1 event per semester to be active
- Help design Nursing apparel
- Numerous volunteer opportunities
- Become a mentor & leader to your peers
- Host the campus blood drives
- Professional and career networking