You are here
Student Compliance Department Staff:
Director of Student Compliance/Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Student Conduct and Care Team Coordinator
COMTREA On-Campus Therapist
Jefferson College offers a variety of available resources to our students.
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Title IX-Sexual Harassment Policy and Resources
- Student Conduct
- Care Team - The Care Team at Jefferson College is a cross-functional team whose purpose is to assist in identifying, assessing, and evaluating student well-being and concerning student behaviors in a trauma-informed way.
- On-Campus Student Advocacy
- Counseling - Free counseling services for all currently enrolled students.
- Suicide Prevention
- Vikings Care - Program that promotes student wellness, safety, and educational success.
Maxient Incident Report Form -- This link will take you to an incident report form where you can alert the Care Team to any concerns you may have about a student to ensure the student receives ongoing support.