You are here
Nursing Application Process
(Webpage revised 8/6/2020)
Thank you for your interest in the Jefferson College Bi-level
- The Nursing Program is accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2021 program admission.
- Admission to the nursing program is highly competitive. We cannot guarantee admission to all applicants who meet minimum requirements.
- Graduation from either the LPN or the RN program does not guarantee licensure as stated in the Missouri Revised Statutes - Section 335-066.
Questions? Please contact the Jefferson College nursing department:
Nursing Education Office Hours
- Fall/Spring Semester: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Summer Semester: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday/Sunday and holidays observed by the College
Nursing Education Office
For academic advising & transfer of college credit, contact Enrollment Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Hillsboro (636) 481-3209 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3209
Arnold (636) 481-3597 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3597
To explore payment and financial assistance options, contact Financial Aid
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (636) 481-3212 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3212