You are here
Nursing Application Process
Webpage revised 02/09/2023 (Information is subject to change without notice)
Thank you for your interest in the Jefferson College Bi-level
- Nursing Program applications are accepted year-round for the Level I/PN and Level II/RN Bridge programs.
- Admission to the nursing program is highly competitive. We cannot guarantee admission to all applicants who meet minimum requirements.
- Graduation from either the LPN or the RN program does not guarantee licensure as stated in the Missouri Revised Statutes - Section 335-066.
Questions? Please contact the Jefferson College nursing department:
Nursing Education Office Hours
- Fall/Spring Semester: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Summer Semester: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed Friday)
- Closed: Saturday/Sunday and holidays observed by the College
Nursing Education Office
- Administrative Specialists: Bekah Lewis
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (636) 481-3406/3429 or (636) 797-3000 or (636) 942-3000, ext. 3406/3429
For academic advising & transfer of college credit, contact Enrollment Services
- Website: Advising Services
- Advisor: Pre-Nursing (at Jefferson College)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (636) 481-3211 or (636) 797-3000 or (636) 942-3000, ext. 3211
- Transfer questions, general questions, discuss major/program pathway, future focus plan, etc.
To explore payment and financial assistance options, contact Financial Aid
- Website: Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Nursing Advisor: Michelle Allen
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (636) 481-3236 or (636) 797-3000 or (636) 942-3000, ext. 3236