You are here
Resources for Family & Friends
Family and friends can often play a significant role in the lives of our residents, so we have dedicated a page to inform, educate, and assist Viking Woods families and friends with the residents experience.
This handbook outlines the amenities, policies, and procedure for Viking Woods.
Safety is our top priority in Viking Woods. Learn about our safety and emergency procedures.
Tips & Advice
Need more resources to engage with your residential student?
Parenting a College Student
- How to Successfully Parent Your College Student
- 9 Tips on How to be a Good College Parent
- Ten Tips for Parents of College
- How Helicopter Parents are Ruining College Students
- The Other Nine Months: When Your College Student Returns Home For The First Time
Money & Financial Responsibility
Alcohol & College
Student Success/Get Involved on Campus
- Project Success: Student Support Services on Campus
- Academic Success Center: Free Academic Resources
- Student Clubs
Please email email@example.com or call 636-481-3294 with any questions, comments, or concerns.