You are here
The Jefferson College EMT-Paramedic Program is currently accepting new applications for the Fall 2022 Paramedic program. Applicants, please read the following instructions thoroughly:
Thank you for your interest in the Jefferson College Paramedic Program!
The application process consists of four steps that must be completed in order:
- Written test
- All applicants will take a paramedic pre-test
- New students must also take a placement exam for the college
- Paramedic Program Application
- Deadline for submission for the August 2022 cohort: June 29, 2022
- Must be completed in full
- Hand delivered or mailed to Joe Haack, EMS Program Director
Mailing address: Jefferson College Building address: Jefferson College – Imperial
Paramedic Application (hand deliver only) Paramedic Application
ATTN: Joe Haack ATTN: Joe Haack
1000 Viking Drive 4400 Jeffco Blvd.
Hillsboro, MO 63050 Arnold, MO 63010
Test and Interview
- You will be contacted via the email provided in your application to schedule next steps
- Paramedic pre-tests and interviews will be scheduled between July 4 through July 15
- All new students to Jefferson College must take an entrance exam prior to the interview. The entrance exam is available at the Testing Centers at the Hillsboro (636-481-3147) or Arnold campuses (636-481-3592).
The top 22 applicants will be invited to the program. The remaining applicants will be placed on a waitlist with priority ranking in case of a spot opening or for the next cohort.
Thank you again. If you have any questions, please contact me.
EMS Program Director