You are here
Looking for fellowship, encouragement, guidance?
We are a student-led club encouraging students who:
- Seek to know Christ and make Him known
- Desire to discuss the Bible through Bible studies
- Will benefit from a variety of other activities that foster student fellowship
- Written on three continents
- Written in three original languages
- Compiled from 10,000 fragments from which historians verify its accuracy--thousands more than Homer's or Aristotle's works**
Stay up on the latest from JC Navigators!
- Check out our Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/JeffcoNavigators/
- Need prayer or information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know if you need us to provide a GoogleMeet for you to participate.
JC Navigators is active on campus and has participated in:
- Club Spirit Day
- SYATP (See You at the Pole)
- Shocktober/Community Trunk or Treat
- SAILS Day of Service
- Final Exam Gift Bag/Care Kit Distribution (2019, 2020)
- Winter Jam
- Movie Event-Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- National Day of Prayer 2019 - "Love One Another"
- Adopt-a-Family--2019, 2020, and 2021
Sponsoring Organization - Jefferson Baptist Association (JBA)
JBA was the sponsor of a previous student Bible study group here at Jefferson College: Baptist Campus Ministries. Their avid and unwavering support of JC Navigators began soon after we had established our charter and received approval as a student organization. Their goals are to help ministries on the college campus evangelize, disciple, and mobilize students while also connecting them to the local church.
Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) has come alongside JC Navigators to assist us in the areas of leadership training and missions opportunities. Campus Crusade was established in 1951 at the UCLA campus by Bill and Vonette Bright. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Cru's goals, as an organization, also are a great match for those of JC Navigators: helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith, and go to the world to tell others.