You are here
Each of the College’s six teams, including men’s baseball and soccer, and women’s basketball, soccer, softball and volleyball regularly compete at high levels. The commitment that has been made by Jefferson College athletes of the past and present, combined with the value driven mission of Jefferson College, has allowed Viking Athletics to produce an NJCAA National Title, numerous NJCAA National Tournament appearances, NJCAA Region XVI Championships, MCCAC Conference Titles, scores of Academic All-Americans and All-Americans by sport, and countless All-Region XVI and MCCAC individual award winners.
Existing Jefferson College Viking teams and divisions include:
- Men’s Baseball, Division I
- Men’s Soccer, Division I
- Women’s Basketball, Division II
- Women’s Soccer, Division II
- Women’s Softball, Division I
- Women’s Volleyball, Division I
With the expansion of Viking sports teams, the College will add the following in the Fall 2023:
- Men’s Basketball, Division II
- Men’s Cross Country, Division III
- Women’s Cross Country, Division III
- Cheerleading Division III
If you have any questions regarding the Athletics Department, please call 636-481-3394 or view the Athletic Staff Directory for more information.