You are here
Arnold Hours & General Info
Located on the third floor - Room #310
636-797-3000 or 636-942-3000, ext. 3592/3593
Testing Center Available Hours - Now Accepting Walk-Ins
August 3, 2020 - December 18, 2020
(We will continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19.)
- Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 6 pm
- Friday & Saturday, Closed
Holiday & Campus Closures
- Monday, September 7, 2020
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - Campus closes at Noon (12:00 pm)
- Thursday & Friday, November 26-27, 2020
- Winter Break: December 19 - January 3, 2021
*Please Note: Due to the inability to maintain social distancing, 6 feet apart, while in the Testing Center, masks will be required for testing.
Students must present a valid photo ID in order to test at the Testing Center.
- A valid photo ID for classroom testing is a Jefferson College Student ID with COVID Acknowledgment sticker.
- A valid ID for 3rd party testing will be reflected on the 3rd party testing platform's policies and procedures.