You are here
Arnold Hours & General Info
Located on the third floor - Room #310
636-797-3000 or 636-942-3000, ext. 3592/3593
Testing Center Available Hours - Accepting Walk-Ins
January 4 - May 14, 2021
(We will continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19.)
- Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 6 pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday Closed
Holiday & Campus Closures
- January 18, 2021 - Martin Luther King Day
- February 15, 2021 - President's Day
- March 15-20, 2021 - Closed Spring Break Week
- April 2-3, 2021 - Spring Holiday
*Please Note: Due to the inability to maintain social distancing, 6 feet apart, while in the Testing Center, masks will be required for testing.
Students must present a valid photo ID in order to test at the Testing Center.
- A valid photo ID for classroom testing is a Jefferson College Student ID with COVID Acknowledgment form completed under Student tab.
- A valid ID for 3rd party testing will be reflected on the 3rd party testing platform's policies and procedures.