Jefferson College

You are here


Jefferson College official transcript requests are accepted in writing only and may be submitted either in person, by mail, or by fax.

How do I request a transcript?
     You can request a transcript:


  1. In Person. Transcript request forms are available in the Student Center at Jefferson College Hillsboro; the offices at Jefferson College Arnold, Jefferson College Northwest, or Jefferson College Imperial; on MyJeffco on the Student tab; or click here for a transcript request form. Please note that official transcripts are only printed at the Hillsboro campus.
  2. By Fax. Completed transcript request forms can be faxed to the Office of Enrollment Services at 636-789-5103.
  3. By Mail. Completed transcript request forms can be mailed to the Office of Enrollment Services, 1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro MO 63050.

What Information do you need?

To request an official transcript, you will need to provide Jefferson College with:

  1. Your name, current address, current phone number, and date of birth.
  2. The name and address of the recipient of the transcript.
  3. Your signature (transcript request not valid unless signed).

How much will this cost?

Official Jefferson College transcripts cost $5 per copy. This fee includes mailing to the recipient. If you are requiring your transcript to be faxed to a recipient, an additional $2 is required. The $7 fee for faxed transcripts includes mailing of the hard copy transcript.

Transcript request payments should be mailed to:

Jefferson College
Attn: Office of Enrollment Services
1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro MO 63050

Please include cash payment, check or money order payable to Jefferson College, or credit/debit card information on your request.

Can I get a copy of my other college or high school transcripts through Jefferson College?

No. Jefferson College can only provide copies of your Jefferson College transcript. For transcripts from other colleges and your high school, please contact those institutions.

How long does it take to get my transcript?

Transcript requests are usually processed in 48 hours. However, requests made at the end of a semester/term are processed within five business days. All financial and library holds must be cleared before requests will be processed.

What if I would like to speak with someone about my transcript?

You can stop by Enrollment Services in the Student Center on the Hillsboro campus, Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. or Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You can also call (636) 481-3222 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3222, or e-mail us at