You are here
AEL Orientation Schedule
Jefferson College offers flexible scheduling options at 2 locations, Hillsboro and Arnold. Please note that attendance is required for the entire orientation.
- Eligible High School Equivalency (HiSET - formerly GED) participants should be at least 17 years of age and not enrolled in a public school.
- Orientation is REQUIRED before attending Jefferson College AEL classes.
- There are usually 2 orientations to choose from each month. Students MUST ATTEND AND BE PRESENT THE ENTIRE ORIENTATION TIME to meet the criteria of orientation. After orientation is complete, students may choose which Jefferson College AEL location to begin classes. Due to COVID the Northwest location is temporarily closed until further notice.
- A valid picture I.D., Missouri State I.D. or Missouri Driver's License IS REQUIRED for Testing and Orientation.
- Bring something to eat and drink or money for vending, as lunch/snacks will not be provided.
- Call (636) 481-3437 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3437 to register for orientation.
Hillsboro Campus Orientation Sessions:
|August 12, 2021||Thursday||5 p.m.-8 p.m.||TC 305|
|September 9, 2021||Thursday||5 p.m.-8 p.m.||TC 305|
|October 14, 2021||Thursday||5 p.m.-8 p.m.||TC 305|
|November 4, 2021||Thursday||5 p.m.-8 p.m.||TC 305|
|January 2022||Thursday||5 p.m.-8 p.m.||TC 305|
|February 10, 2022||Thursday||5 p.m.-8 p.m.||TC 305|
Technology Center Building (TC) (View Hillsboro Campus map)
Hillsboro Campus Information:
- Address: 1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, MO 63050 (View Hillsboro Campus map)
- Driving Directions:
- Tesson Ferry (Highway 21) (Exit 2) south approximately 23 miles (toward Hillsboro) to campus on right. Turn right on Hayden Road & then left on Jefferson College Drive. The College will be on the right within one quarter mile.
- From I-55: Take Exit 175 at Festus & go west on Highway A for approximately 11 miles. Travel through the intersection at Highway 21 to Jefferson College Drive and turn right. The College will be on the left within one quarter mile.
Arnold Campus Orientation Sessions:
|August 12, 2021||Thursday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Room 301|
|September 9, 2021||Thursday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Room 313|
|October 14, 2021||Thursday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Room 313|
|November 4, 2021||Thursday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Room 313|
|January 2022||Thursday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Room 313|
|February 10, 2022||Thursday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Room 313|
Arnold Campus Information:
- Address: 1687 Missouri State Rd., Arnold, MO 63010
- Directions from I-270: Take I-55 south to Highway 141 (exit 191). Go right on Highway 141 to second stoplight (Astra Way). Turn left at Astra Way to stop sign and follow the roundabout onto the campus of the Jefferson County Library and the Arnold Recreation Center. Follow the winding road past the Library and Recreation Center, continuing to the right past the stop sign, around to the College at the top of the hill.
Northwest Library Orientation Sessions: Temporarily Closed until further notice.
Please attend an orientation at Hillsboro or Arnold. No orientations will be held at the Northwest site.
Jefferson County Library Northwest Branch in High Ridge
5680 Missouri PP, High Ridge, MO 63049
*Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Missouri PP and High Ridge Blvd