You are here
The Employment Services Office supports Jefferson College students, alumni, and the Jefferson County community by providing job search assistance and resources. The office assists Employers by providing job postings and referrals for openings.
- Developing a resume or cover letter
- Completing online employment applications
- Job interviewing techniques
- Job search strategies
- Network development
- Providing job leads
- Assisting Employers in promoting and finding candidates for their position openings
For more information, contact:
Workforce and Employment Services
(636) 481-3144, email@example.com
Hillsboro Campus — CTE Room 101
Hours - Jefferson College Hillsboro:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm*
*Appointments may be made for students at the Jefferson College Arnold location.
Employment Opportunities with Jefferson College
Jefferson College is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by its Principles for Professional Conduct.