You are here
Hillsboro Hours & General Info
Located in the Testing Center Building, next to the Library
Phone: 636-481-3147, Fax: 636-789-3663, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2020 Testing Center Policies & Procedures
Testing Center Available Hours - Now Accepting Walk-Ins
The Testing Center offers a variety of testing services for students and community members.
August 3 - December 18, 2020 (We will continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19.)
Monday & Thursday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am - 8 pm
Friday 8 am - 2 pm
Saturday 8 am - 2 pm (Please see Saturday availability posted below.)
- August 15, 2020
- September 12, 2020
- October 10, 2020
- October 17, 2020
- November 14, 2020
- December 5, 2020
- December 12, 2020
Holiday & Campus Closures
- Monday, September 7, 2020
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 Campus closes at 12:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday, November 26-27, 2020
- Winter Break: December 19 - January 3, 2021
*Please Note: Due to the inability to maintain social distancing, 6 feet apart, while in the Testing Center, masks will be required for testing.
Students must present a valid photo ID in order to test at the Testing Center.
- A valid photo ID for classroom testing is a Jefferson College Student ID with COVID Acknowledgment sticker.
- A valid ID for 3rd party testing will be reflected on the 3rd party testing platform's policies and procedures.