You are here
Hillsboro Hours & General Info
Located in the Testing Center Building, next to the Library
Phone: 636-481-3147, Fax: 636-789-3663, Email: email@example.com
Spring 2021 Testing Center Policies & Procedures
Testing Center Available Hours - Accepting Walk-Ins
The Testing Center offers a variety of testing services for students and community members.
January 4 - May 14, 2021 (We will continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19.)
Monday & Thursday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am - 8 pm
Friday 8 am - 2 pm
Saturday 8 am - 2 pm (Please see available Saturdays below)
- January 9, 2021
- February 13, 2021
- March 13, 2021
- April 10, 2021
- May 8, 2021
Holiday & Campus Closures
- January 18, 2021 - Martin Luther King Day
- February 15, 2021 - President's Day
- March 18 - 20, 2021 - Closed Spring Break
- April 2 - 3, 2021 - Spring Holiday
- May 31, 2021 - Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 - Independence Day
*Please Note: Due to the inability to maintain social distancing, 6 feet apart, while in the Testing Center, masks will be required for testing.
Students must present a valid photo ID in order to test at the Testing Center.
- A valid photo ID for classroom testing is a Jefferson College Student ID with COVID Acknowledgment form completed under Student tab.
- A valid ID for 3rd party testing will be reflected on the 3rd party testing platform's policies and procedures.