You are here
Prospective students, along with their family and friends, have the opportunity to learn more about Jefferson College’s numerous high-quality academic programs and support services during the Preview Day open house on Saturday, March 2, from 9 a.m. - noon, on the Hillsboro campus.
Attendees may stop by the open house at any time. There is no cost to attend; however, reservations are encouraged. Check in for Preview Day will be at the Administration Building attached to the Library. Each prospective student will receive a free t-shirt while supplies last. Parking is available in the Orange lot in front of the Library.
The free event will allow attendees the opportunity to:
- Explore degree and certificate options
- Tour the campus
- Speak with faculty and staff members from a variety of academic programs, departments, and resources
- Learn about admissions and financial aid processes
- Gather information on early college opportunities for students who are still in high school, including homeschool students
- Explore on campus housing at Viking Woods
- Shop in the Jefferson College Bookstore
Guided group tours will be available at 9:30, 10, 10:30, and 11 and will depart from outside the Library. Participants will also have the option of taking a self-guided walking tour. Golf cart tours will be available for those with mobility issues.
Three presentations will be held during the event as follows:
- Early College Opportunities - 9:30 a.m.
- Basic Admissions Information - 10:15 a.m.
- Financial Aid - 11 a.m.
Presentations are optional to attend and will take place in the lower level of the Student Center.
A variety of student services and campus resources will be represented including the Accessibility Resource Office, Advising, the Area Technical School, Athletics, Student Development, Workforce and Employment Services, and Vikings Care. Featured academic programs will include Business and Economics, English, Fine Arts, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Sociology and Social Work, Teacher Education – and many more!
RSVP now or contact the Admissions Office at (636) 481-3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Share the Facebook event!
If accommodations for a disability are needed, contact the Accessibility Resources Office at (636) 481-3158 or email@example.com. A sign language interpreter can be provided with one week’s notice.