You are here
Resources to help you with the milestone experiences during your first year at Jefferson College.
- Summer jobs and internships - learn why and how to get a summer job or internship
- Are you struggling? - We are here for you! This flyer reviews some common stressors and resources for students.
- Test Anxiety - it is common to get nervous about a test but for some students, anxiety can impact their performance. Learn about what test anxiety is and how you can manage it.
- Getting to know your college - review these tips to help you learn about and become more comfortable at Jefferson College.
- Peer Tutoring - Who should get tutoring? Does it work? The answer is you and YES!
- Financial Aid Resources: Steps to Apply for Financial Aid, 2021-2022 FAFSA, Meet the Advisors.
Brush up on those study habits with a presentation by Psychology professor Dr. Brandon Whittington.
Stop procrastinating! Dr. Richard Stephenson will help you with his presentation, "Overcoming Procrastination".
Need help with Time Management? Let Enrollment Specialist, Brenna Young give you some tips!
Find out more about some helpful resources from Project SUCCESS.
Academic Success Center
If you would like to meet new people, become more involved on campus, have some fun, or receive help on your college/employment resume, check out Jeffco's clubs/organizations. Fill out a club interest form for more information!
It's never too early to start thinking of where you want to transfer after Jefferson College. View more transfer resources!