You are here
Information on this page can help you troubleshoot problems with Canvas. If you need further assistance, you have two options:
- Call the Help Desk at (636) 481-3234 or (636) 797-3000 extension 3234 and select Prompt 2
- When green, the button below can be clicked to ask a question via a live chat session.
You'll need to answer your security question for issues related to logging in. You can also reach this information through the Help Desk page, which can be found behind the Online Support tab in MyJeffco. You may want to bookmark it for future reference.
General Canvas Guidelines Canvas Student Guide Table of Contents
To ensure you can work within Canvas as easily as possible, use these guidelines:
- Use Firefox or Chrome as your browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- While you may be able to access your course from a mobile device, some of the functionality of the course may be limited. It is recommended that you submit assignments and take tests from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Make sure you have a strong, reliable connection to the Internet when you are taking a test or submitting an assignment. If you keep disconnecting from the Internet, your work may not be saved.
Canvas Student Guide Table of Contents
Canvas Video Student Guide
If you prefer videos, watch this Canvas Video Guide for Students to help you become acquainted with Canvas' interface and features.
How do I submit an assignment?
Student Video guide on how to Submit an assignment
I can't access Pearson/MacMillan/etc. content. What should I do?
Use of a third-party website or integrated content may be required by your instructor. The Help Desk cannot assist with login issues, but you may be able to contact technical support for these publishers:
- Cengage: 800-354-9706
- Macmillan Technical Support Website
- McGraw Hill: 800-338-3987
- Pearson: 800-328-5999
Syncing Mobile Devices to MyJeffco
If you would like to sync your Apple, Android, or Windows mobile device with MyJeffco, click here for a step-by-step setup guide.
Microsoft Office 365
As a student at Jefferson College, you have access to Microsoft Office 365 applications for free! Click here to get started.