You are here
Get Help Now
Take every verbal or written statement or reference to suicide seriously!
- Comtrea On-Campus Free Counseling Services
If you are struggling or feeling overwhelmed and have considered counseling, please stop by or call to schedule an appointment. Top floor of the Student Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 636-481-3215. TTY Users dial 711
- Central Methodist University Free Counseling ServicesIf you are looking for virtual counseling with flexible hours, please contact email@example.com.
- Behavioral Health Response Hotline
Please call 314-469-6644, 800-811-4760, TTY: 314-469-3638. This is a professionally staffed call center. BHR provides expert behavioral health and crisis response services 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Jefferson College Police Department (JCPD)
If you or someone else is in immediate danger of harm to self or others or your situation is an emergency, call 636-481-3500 or 911 immediately!
- The Care Team at Jefferson College is a cross-functional team whose purpose is to assist in identifying, assessing, and evaluating student well-being and concerning student behaviors in a trauma-informed way. The Care Team designs intervention and outreach to promote individual safety, community safety, and student success to support an inclusive environment. The Care Team may also identify patterns of behavior that might suggest the need for ongoing or additional intervention. Connecting students with individualized resources, support, and accountability is at the core of Care Team interventions.
For further information, please contact 636-481-3262 or 636-481-3215 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY Users dial 711