You are here
Nursing Degree & Academic Plans
This is a Bi-level Nursing Program. Each fall new students begin the Level I/PN Day program and each Spring students begin the Level I/PN Evening program. Admittance to Level II/RN is in progression from Level I/PN. A limited number of already practicing LPN's are admitted to Level II/RN on a space available basis only as bridge students.
Level I/PN Days can be completed in one year. Level I/PN Evening/weekend is part-time over two years. Level II/RN Day and Evening/weekend can be completed in one year.
- PN Degree Plan (2019-2020)
- RN Degree Plan (2019-2020)
- PN Degree Plan (2018-2019)
- RN Degree Plan (2018-2019)
Level I/PN Academic Plans
- Level I/PN - Days Academic Plan (Entering Fall)
- Level I/PN - Evenings Academic Plan (Entering Spring)
Level II/RN Academic Plans