You are here
Level II RN Bridge
Webpage updated 10/13/2022 (Information is subject to change without notice)
- Admission to the nursing program is highly competitive. We cannot guarantee admission to all applicants who meet minimum requirements.
- A limited number of already practicing LPN's are admitted to the Level II RN program on a space available basis only as Bridge students.
- Graduation from the Registered Nursing Bridge program does not guarantee licensure as stated in the Missouri Revised Statutes - Section 335-066.
Applications for Admission and HESI Mobility exam scores are due by the deadlines below:
|Cohort applying for:||Deadline:|
|Fall 2023 Day Program (August)||Tuesday, April 4, 2023 (by 4:30 p.m.)|
| Spring 2024 Evening Program (January)
|| Tuesday, September 5, 2023 (by 4:30 p.m.)
| Fall 2024 Day Program (August)
|| Tuesday, April 2, 2024 (by 4:30 p.m.)
Fall 2023 (Day program)
- The nursing Application for Admission deadline is TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2023 (by 4:30 p.m.).
- The Application for Admission MUST be completed in full. ALL questions MUST be answered.
- ALL application materials MUST be turned in (see application checklist below).
- Applicants will be notified of their application status through their JEFFCO STUDENT EMAIL.
- MANDATORY ORIENTATION for accepted applicants:
- Date: To be determined
- Time: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Location: Career Technical Education Building
- Clinical Requirement Checklist - applicants may begin gathering their immunization records or receiving immunizations, or having titers completed to show immunization.
- RNR138 Intro to Bridging Course: RN Bridge accepted applicants are required to take and successfully complete the RNR138 (1 credit hour) course.
- Semester: Summer Session 2023
- Dates: To be determined
- On-Campus Course Meeting Dates/Time: Dates to be determined (9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
Level II Registered Nursing (RN) Bridge Application Process
HESI Mobility Resource Links
Clinical Practicum Requirements
Clinical and Immunization Requirements
All clinical/immunization requirements are due by the first day of class. Students who have not completed the requirements by this time, will not be allowed in class. Any class time missed, will count as an absence and is subject to the attendance policy found in the nursing student handbook. Clinical Requirement Checklist