You are here
Availability of Aid
Jefferson College students are eligible for participation in the following financial aid programs:
Federal Title IV Programs
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant Program (SEOG)
- Federal Direct Loan Program (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Federal Work-Study Program
State of Missouri Programs
- A+ Schools Program
- Access Missouri Program
- Missouri Bright Flight Scholarship
Jefferson College Programs
- Board of Trustees Scholarships
- Community Scholarships
- Jefferson College Foundation, Inc. Scholarships
For more information and selection criteria on the programs listed above, visit the Grants, Student Loans, A+ Program, Scholarships, and/or Work-Study webpages.
To apply for need-based aid, including grants, loans, and work-study, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), annually. Be sure to list the Jefferson College Title IV School Code, 002468, on your application.
To apply for State of Missouri programs, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually. Effective 2017-2018, the State of Missouri's FAFSA priority deadline is February 1 prior to the award year. It is NO longer April 1.