You are here
Register for Spring - Get a FREE Windows Laptop Computer*^
Discover Your Potential – Where Learning Leads to Earning
Living up to your potential means doing the things you hope to do “someday” right now instead of putting them off for the future. Those with a sense of purpose in life often say they’re happier, more hopeful and more satisfied, than those without. Jefferson College offers the education and environment for you to succeed. Whatever defines your “best life,” we’ll help you get there and provide a FREE Windows laptop*^!
*While supplies last. Supplies are extremely limited. Students must register for 9 or more credit hours and be degree-seeking for Spring 2022 at Jefferson College. This program is funded through federal CARES Act resources. Previous laptop recipients are not eligible. Laptops can be picked up in the Admissions Office once Spring 2022 classes begin. Eligible students will be emailed additional information prior to pick up.
^ Returning students who previously enrolled prior to Spring 2021 and are not currently enrolled are also eligible to receive a laptop while supplies last.
Laptop Pick-Up Info
Laptops can be picked up Tuesday, January 18 - Friday, January 28, in the Admissions Office on the Hillsboro Campus. Office hours are 8 am to 6 pm Monday - Thursday and 8 am to 4 pm on Friday.
- The laptop must be picked up in person by the student who is registered.
- A photo ID will be required for pick up.
- Enrollment will be verified at the time of pick up.
- Eligible students who do not want the computer or fail to pick it up will not receive a bill credit for the value of the computer.
- Once a student picks up their laptop, it will belong to them and will not need to be returned at the end of the semester.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.