You are here
Care Team & Student Conduct
Maxient Incident Report Form -- This link will take you to an incident report form where you can alert the Care Team to any concerns you may have about a student to ensure the student received ongoing support.
The Care Team at Jefferson College is a cross-functional team whose purpose is to assist in identifying, assessing, and evaluating student well-being and concerning student behaviors in a trauma-informed way. The Care Team designs intervention and outreach to promote individual safety, community safety, and student success to support an inclusive environment. The Care Team may also identify patterns of behavior that might suggest the need for ongoing or additional intervention. Connecting students with individualized resources, support, and accountability is at the core of Care Team interventions.
For further information regarding the Care Team, please contact Kristine Bogue at 636-481-3262 or 797-3000, ext 3262.
- Kristine Bogue, Behavioral Concerns and Student Conduct Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3262
- Alicia Ott, COMTREA On-Campus Counselor, MA, LPC, TF-CBT, email@example.com, 636-481-3233
- Don Riffe, Chief of Police, Jefferson College Police Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3500
- Christine Platter, Disability Support Services Coordinator, email@example.com, 636-481-3169
- Keri Schmidt, Residential Life Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3296
- Holly Lincoln, Director of Enrollment Services, email@example.com, 636-481-3230
- Bob Deutschman, Director of Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3386
- Teresa Schwartz, Academic Skills Coordinator-Project Success, email@example.com, 636-481-3284
- Brenna Young, Enrollment Services Specialist-Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3286
- Beau Besancenez, Campus Police Supervisor, email@example.com, 636-481-3500
- Dr. Kimberly Harvey-Manus, Vice President of Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-481-3200
The College recognizes that students are both citizens and members of the academic community.
- As citizens, students enjoy the same freedoms and rights that all citizens enjoy – freedom of speech and assembly, freedom of association, freedom of the press, right of petition, and right of due process.
- As members of the academic community, students are expected to conduct their affairs in accordance with the standards set forth in the Student Conduct Code.
Because the College must maintain its credibility as an institution of higher education, it has established and maintains standards of academic honesty against which students are regularly evaluated in the performance of their course work.
Upon enrolling in the College, each student assumes an obligation to conduct himself/herself in a manner compatible with the College’s function as an educational institution and to comply with the laws enacted by Federal, State, and local governments. If this obligation is neglected or ignored by the student, the College must, in the interest of fulfilling its function, institute appropriate disciplinary action.
The Student Conduct Code can be viewed in its entirety in the Student Handbook. Any Jefferson College faculty or staff member or student may request initiation of disciplinary procedures for unacceptable conduct or for conduct which involves infraction of College rules and regulations. Please submit the details of any allegations of violations using the Maxient Incident Report Form. For further information regarding Student Conduct, please contact the Behavioral Concerns & Student Conduct Coordinator at Kristine Bogue at 636-481-3262, email@example.com, or in the Student Center-Room 209.