You are here
*The documents marked below require Adobe Reader.
- Policy on Complaint Resolution * (VP of Student Services)
- Privacy of Student Records--Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) * (Registrar)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities (DSS)
- Student Body Diversity * (R&P)
- Price of Attendance (Registrar)
- Net Price Calculator (FA)
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal * (Catalog-FA)
- Return of Federal Financial Aid * (Catalog-FA)
- Textbook Information (Follett)
- (ISBN and cost of required books are listed within the Class Schedule)
- Educational Programs * (General Catalog-Registrar)
- Instructional Facilities* (General Catalog-Registrar)
- Faculty (HR)
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Transfer Guides * (Registrar)
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs (Registrar)
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions * (Business Office)
- Computer Use & File Sharing * (Director of Information Technology)
- Student Activities (Student Activities Dept.)
- Career and Job Placement Services (Career & Employment Services)
- Institutional Summary and Student Achievement Data (R&P)
- Completion and Transfer Rates for First-Time, Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Students & Student Athletes & Fall-to-Fall Retention Rates * (Student Right-to-Know Act) (R&P)
- Completion/Graduation Rates for First-Time, Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Students, Disaggregated by Gender, Ethnicity, and Financial Aid Status * (Student Right-to-Know Act) (R&P)
- Job Placement & Continuing Education Rates for CTE Graduates* (Employment Services)
Health and Safety (Campus Police Department)
- Drug-Free Schools and Campuses Regulation (EDGAR Part 86)
- Vaccination Policies (Viking Woods)
All Viking Woods residents are required to read the attached vaccination information and sign the Jefferson College Meningococcal Vaccination Compliance Form
- Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Sex Offender Registry (R&P)
- Annual Security & Fire Safety Report* (Clery Act Report)
(Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log & Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire
Log for On-Campus Housing Facilities, Clery Act) (R&P)
Jefferson College’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is now available. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for Jefferson College. The policy statements address Jefferson College’s policies, procedures, and programs concerning safety and security, for example, policies for responding to emergency situations and sexual offenses.
Additionally, this report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety, including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, Jefferson College Campus Police Department enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, disciplinary procedures, and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. Also included are crime statistics for three previous calendar years which were reported to have occurred on campus, in or on off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the school, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus.
This report is available online at: https://www.jeffco.edu/sites/default/files/PR/Web/2020_annual_security_and_fire_safety_report_1.pdf.
You may also request a paper copy from the Jefferson College Police Department by phone at 636-481-3500 or at Jefferson College Hillsboro-802 Mel Carnahan Drive, Apartment 214, Hillsboro, MO 63050; Jefferson College Arnold-1687 Missouri State Road, Arnold, MO 63010; or Jefferson College Imperial-4400 Jeffco Boulevard, Arnold, MO 63010.