You are here
Ask a Librarian
Regular Phone Information: 636-797-3000; 636-481-extension - Library Information, ext 3167 or 3166
Please see our Chat/SMS, Social Media, and Privacy/Confidentiality policies.
- For questions about your library account, be prepared to provide your Jeffco ID number or patron barcode.
- We will be with you as soon as possible - please be patient.
- Patrons visiting the library desk will have priority, but we will answer your question as soon as possible.
- Chat offline? Email your question.
- Repeated misuse of service will result in the student or patron being banned from further use of chat and/or text reference.
- To speak to a Librarian, you may call 636-481-3160 or 636-481-3161.
Find It @ Your Library- Hours - My Library Account - Government Documents - History Center