You are here
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs (Updated 12/17/20)
COVID-19: Close Contact Flowchart (Updated 12-10-20)
COVID-19: Individual with COVID-19 Symptoms (Updated 12-10-20)
Jefferson College Return to Campus Plan
Who to contact at Jefferson College if you have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Student Contact Tracer - Tina Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Contact Tracer - Chris Stanfill, email@example.com
- ATS Student Contact Tracer - Cheryl Sodomka, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mask Guidelines Update & COVID Recertification Reminder (12/16/20)
The College continues to operate using best practice protocols and procedures designed to protect all students and employees, including the requirement that everyone must wear a mask when inside a campus facility (with limited exceptions).
Under recent guidance by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Jefferson County Health Department, please note the following new guidelines that were recently issued concerning masks that will be incorporated into the Return to Campus Plan:
Type of Mask
- CDC does not recommend the use of face shields alone. Face shields can be worn when an individual meets the exclusion category.
- CDC does not recommend the use of a single layer gaiter. Appropriate gaiters consist of two layers.
- Wear masks with two or more layers.
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators.
Please see the attached information:
COVID Recertification Form (12/16/20)
In January, all employees and students will be required to recertify their health status and acknowledge the College’s COVID guidelines by completing the COVID form. A link to the form will be shared prior to the start of the new semester.
The College continues to be proactive in its response to the pandemic in order to minimize the impact on our campus community. Thank you for continuing to work together for the safety of our entire campus. Each one of us has an important responsibility to minimize the spread of COVID and all viruses during the holidays. Please do your part for the greater good of everyone!
- Coronavirus Cases in the United States
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Jefferson County Health Department
- Johns Hopkins University Tracker
- CDC Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education
- St. Louis COVID-19 Response Dashboard