You are here
Free Counseling for All Currently Enrolled Students!
- In-Person Counseling
- Virtual Counseling
- Crisis and Emergency Services
- Suicide Prevention
- Vikings Care
- Helpful Resources
In-Person Counseling Services
In Person Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 8 am - 5:00 pm (Hillsboro Campus Room 202)
- No JCA hours for the summer
Calendly: https://calendly.com/hbond3, Call: 636-481-3215 TTY Users dial 711, Administrative Specialist: Jen Gann, Top Floor of the Student Center
Appointments may be made at JCI as needed and as available. Virtual sessions are also available.
No scheduled drop-in hours during the summer but students are always welcome walk-in.
CMU is closed for the summer.
Virtual appointments can be made with our counseling intern, Andie Cutright.
To schedule please email request to: email@example.com or call 636-481-3215.
Crisis and Emergency Services:
- Behavioral Health Response (BHR) - 1-800-811-4760 or 314-469-6644
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Crisis Text Line - Text Home to 741741
- Life Crisis Services (LCS) - 314-647-4357
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ) - 1-866-488-7386
- Kids Under Twenty One (KUTO) - 1-888-644-5886
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988
If you or someone else is in immediate danger of harm to self or others or your situation is an emergency, call 911 immediately!
Counseling staff members are legally and ethically required to maintain confidentiality. They are NOT Mandated Reporters in relation to Title IX or Equity policy violations. Learn more about Mandated Reporters on the Title IX website. If you would like specific information disclosed to anyone (i.e. a professor or doctor), you will need to provide written consent.
Counseling records are confidential and maintained by clinical staff, they are not a part of the student record.
There are some exceptions to confidentiality:
- If there is a possibility that you might harm yourself or someone else.
- If there is suspected abuse of a child or a vulnerable adult.
Counseling Services Annual Compliance Report:
In compliance with RSMo 173.2530, Jefferson College completes an annual compliance report of the state's mental health standards for college campuses using the International Accreditation of Counseling Services (IACS) standards. To view the full report click here.
Alcohol, Drug, Emotional Health, Gambling, Sexual Misconduct & Violence, and Suicide