You are here
Free Counseling for Students
Free Counseling Services for All Currently
Enrolled Jefferson College Students
Jefferson College, in partnership with COMTREA and Central Methodist University, provides mental health counseling to assist students in cultivating mental health and well-being to achieve educational and career success.
Student Center, Top Floor
Appointments may be made at JCA or JCI
as needed and as available. Virtual sessions
are also available.
The Clinical Counseling Center (CCC) is a counseling training center operated by Central Methodist University full-time faculty in the Clinical Counseling Department's Master of Science in Clinical Counseling program. On average, students tend to complete 6 counseling sessions during a semester.
- Mondays: Student Center, Room 202, 9:30 am-10:30 am
- Tuesdays: Virtual 9:30 am-10:30 am
- Zoom Meeting ID: 91247841396
- Meeting Password: 955530
- Join URL: https://comtrea.zoom.us/j/91247841396?pwd=OU5VUndYbnM4VytlRzJLcTN6dTZXQT09
- Wednesdays: Student Center, Room 202 12 pm-1 pm
- Thursdays: Virtual 12 pm-1 pm
- Zoom Meeting ID: 91697697361
- Meeting Password: 519488
- Join URL: https://comtrea.zoom.us/j/91697697361?pwd=RldGVmRNRXk2TXZHS21YZXJXWkE0UT09
Do you or a loved one need immediate help? Need to talk right now?
Call the BHR 24 Hour Crisis Hotline 1-800-811-4760 or 314-469-6644
If you or someone else is in immediate danger of harm to self or others or your situation is an emergency, call 911 immediately!