You are here
Apply to the ATS
New ATS Students
New Students Only – Please visit the following link below to apply for the Area Technical School for the 2021-2022 academic year. This application must be completed in one sitting before submitting and will not save unless submitted. You may want to type your responses to the following short essay questions ahead of time in another document to copy and paste into the application when you are ready to apply.
Short Essay Questions
- What are your plans after graduating High School?
- Why are you interested in attending the Area Technical School?
- How did you decide on your first and second program choices?
- Which class, past or present, has been your favorite and please explain why.
- Describe your participation in school, community activities, and volunteer work.
- What life experiences/job skills do you have that you feel will help you in your classes at the ATS?
New Student Application: https://tinyurl.com/ATSApp21-22
Parent/Guardian Approval Form – Each applicant to the ATS will provide a parent/guardian's email address with their application. A permission form will be emailed to this email address. This form can be digitally signed and returned to the ATS. Please allow at least one business day for this form to arrive. Any questions regarding this should be directed to Sarah Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or concerns, please contact your high school counselor or the Recruitment and Placement Representative at the ATS: