You are here
For students transferring to Jefferson College, please refer to the Transfer Policy to learn more about how previously completed credit may transfer to Jefferson College.
Students have many opportunities to transfer and continue their education. Listed below is information specific to a number of colleges and universities to assist you with transfer questions. Please understand that information is always changing so it's recommended you check with the receiving institution or the Jefferson College Transfer Specialist if you are unsure about anything or have unanswered questions.
Transfer admissions representatives from many colleges and universities visit Jefferson College regularly to answer your questions. Keep an eye on your Jefferson College e-mail to see which representatives will be on campus.
Admissions & Transfer Links to Missouri 4-year Schools
- Central Methodist University
- Fontbonne Transfer Admissions
- Lindenwood Admissions
- Missouri Baptist Transfer Admissions
- Missouri State Transfer Admissions
- Missouri University of Science & Technology Admissions
- Southeast Missouri State University Transfer Admissions
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale Transfer Admissions
- Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville Transfer Admissions
- St. Louis University - General Transfer
- University of Missouri - Columbia Transfer Admissions
- University of Missouri - Kansas City Transfer Admissions
- University of Missouri - St. Louis Transfer Admissions
- Webster University Transfer Admissions
- Western Governors University - Community College Transfers
- Missouri Department of Higher Education Course Equivalencies
Not sure where you want to transfer to? Here are some sites to help you do some searching!
If you would like to make an appointment with an Enrollment Services Specialist to discuss transfer information, please call 636-481-3209.