You are here
Teacher Education Program Resources
If you have any questions regarding the information below, please contact:
Ken Boning, Ph.D., Professor and Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-481-3344
Teacher Education Courses and General Information
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
- Substitute Teaching in Missouri
- ISTE Standards for Students (NETS-S)
- ISTE Standards for Teachers (NETS-T)
- Education World
- NEA Code of Ethics
- AAT Academic Planner
- Missouri Baptist University in Jefferson County
- Missouri Baptist University AAT Transfer Guides
- University of Missouri - St. Louis Transfer Student Information for Jefferson College
- Other Transfer Resources on the Jefferson College Website
- Teacher Certification Programs at Missouri Colleges and Universities (from MBU)
Teacher Education Program Policies and Guidelines
Activities include career fairs as well as guest speakers and special workshops on topics of importance for future teachers.
- Teacher Education Club/SMNEA
- Student MNEA - Register for the Student MNEA.
- Once you are on the Student MNEA website, click on Membership: Join the NEA Student Program on the left-hand side of the page.
MEGA and MoGEA Resources
Scholarship, Grants, and Job/Volunteer Opportunities
- MO Dept. of Higher Education Scholarship Website
- MNEA Page for Scholarships, Financial Aid, Grants, and Loans
Job and Volunteer Opportunities
Gain valuable teaching-related experience as a peer tutor at Jefferson College! Students who have a 3.0 GPA or a 2.8 GPA with an "A" in a specific course are eligible to become peer tutors. Learn more!