You are here
What do Pharmacy Technicians do?
Pharmacy technicians play a crucial role in keeping a pharmacy running smoothly. They help pharmacists by carrying out duties such as accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders, verifying prescription information and dosage, entering patient and order information into the pharmacy system, processing and submitting insurance claims, and providing quality customer service to patients and other healthcare providers
The program includes:
- 400 hours of online coursework
- A 130 hour externship
- Successful completion of this course prepares a student to take the ASHP/ACPE American Society of Health-System Pharmacists/Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education certification exam
- Tuition & Fees: Financial assistance available for those that qualify
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION FORMS:
- Reference Letter form
- Background Check Consent Form
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Instructions
- Drug and Alcohol Consent Form
- Advantage Background Check form
- Fair Credit Reporting
- Family Care Safety Registry Directions
Other required application documents:
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Social Security card (or passport)
- Copy of high school diploma, HiSET, or high school transcripts with graduation date.
All application materials should be sent to:
Attn: Workforce and Employment Services
1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, MO 63050
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (636) 481-3268.