You are here
AHA* Basic Life Support (BLS)
American Health Association BLS - Basic Life Support For Healthcare Providers
This course is designed for to train healthcare professionals how to perform CPR as well as other lifesaving skills, in a variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. Each participant must obtain an 84 percent or higher on the evaluation and demonstrate proficiency in all CPR skills.
- One rescuer adult/child/ infant CPR AED
- Two rescuer adult/child/infant CPR AED
- Bag-mask techniques for adult/child/infant
- Rescue breathing for adult/child/infant
- Relief of choking adult/child/ infant
Written and practical skills (hands-on mannequin simulation) evaluation and testing are required for course completion. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a BLS for Healthcare Provider course completion card valid for 2 years.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (636) 481-3144.