You are here
Space is limited...early registration is encouraged. Deadline to register is December 10th!
Join us on Friday, December 13, 2019, for the 7th Annual Leader Holiday Dinner at Jefferson College-Hillsboro in the Student Center building in the Viking Cafe. Proceeds from the event directly benefit the Jefferson College Culinary Arts program and its students.
Guests will enjoy a five-course meal including a main entrée and the five winning recipes submitted to the Leader Publications 2019 Recipe Contest in the categories of appetizer, soup, salad, side dish and dessert. The five dishes that will be served will be chosen by a panel of judges and will be prepared and served by the Jefferson College Culinary Arts Program.
- Five-course meal featuring the 2019 Leader Publications Holiday Recipe Contest finalist recipe in each category (appetizer, soup, salad, side dish & dessert)
- Food demonstrations by faculty and students in the Jefferson College Culinary Arts Program under the direction of Chefs Garrett Miller and Jonathan Todd
- Live music provided by the Jefferson College Jazz Ensemble
- One vote per guest to determine the Grand Prize recipe contest winner from the evening's prepared dishes
- Booklet containing the recipe contest entries
- One-stop holiday shopping! Choose from a wide selection of vinaigrettes, desserts and gift baskets made by the Jefferson College Culinary Arts program that will be available for purchase at the event
Schedule of Activities
- 6:15 PM ~ Doors open. VIP ticket holders enjoy early entry at 5:45 p.m.
- 6:30 PM ~ Food Demonstrations, Culinary Program Shopping Spree and Live Music
- 7:00 PM ~ Dinner Served
- General Admission: $25 per person. Doors open at 6:15 p.m.
- V.I.P. Admission (only 75 VIP tickets will be sold): $40 per person. Includes early entry at 5:45 p.m., beer, wine, candied bacon, cheese, and live music in the Viking Room. Tickets are required.
Purchase tickets using one of the following convenient methods:
- Credit Card: Purchase tickets online or call (636) 931-7560
- Cash or Check: Visit the Leader Publications office at 503 N. Second St., Festus, MO 63028 during business hours
PLEASE NOTE: During checkout, please indicate if accessible seating or seating near the restroom is required and provide the name of any family members or friends that you would like to be seated with. Please also mention if you would prefer to be seated in the serving section of a specific culinary student. Leader Publications staff will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
Due to limited seating and the popular nature of this event, tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be sold at the door. Tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
Accessible parking will be available. Click here for directions to Jefferson College from your location.
Questions? Please call (636) 931-7560 or visit www.myleaderpaper.com.
Jefferson College is a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus.