Alumni & Friends Association
Become a member of the Jefferson College Alumni & Friends Association. Membership benefits include:
- Use of the Fitness Center during community hours. View the Fitness Center hours of operation.
- Pay student rates for admission to Jefferson College cultural activities, theatre and athletic events
- $10 off coupon for Continuing Education classes
- 10% discount on clothing, gifts, trade books and school supplies at the Jefferson College Bookstore
- Volunteer Opportunities
- iConnect Online Newsletter
- Personal networking opportunities
- Alumni & Friends events, reunions and group outings
- E-mail notification of exciting campus events, news and activities
- FREE use of the pool during cummunity-use hours. View the Pool hours of operation.
Join online using your credit or debit card (membership cards will be mailed after processing; however, your membership benefits can begin immediately using your online receipt), or click here to print and mail the membership application with your check made payable to: Jefferson College Foundation.
Intelligent. Inspirational. Unique. Determined. Ambitious.
These are all words that describe Jefferson College alumni and friends like you! With your support, they will apply to future generations of Jefferson College graduates as well. By supporting students, scholarships, faculty and facilities you will help maintain Jefferson College's tradition of providing opportunity and excellence to everyone who attends. When you make a donation to the Foundation, you are truly making an investment in the future of YOUR community. Use our secure and confidential on-line giving page.
Thinking about a career change?
For information on area job openings or for resume and cover letter assistance, job hunting tips, and career assessment information, contact the Career Development Center. Learn about this free service provided for Jefferson College alumni and area residents.
Improve career marketability or expand your knowledge with college classes!
Contact the Advising and Retention Center to get started on a new career, finish a degree program, or take additional courses. Learning new skills and achieving a higher level of education has opened new doors of opportunity for each and every student. Achieve personal growth and skills for new opportunities.
Polish existing skills or learn a craft.
Jefferson College Continuing Education courses provide students and community members of all ages with the opportunity to re-enter the mainstream of education, prepare for occupational advancement or re-training, learn a skill or craft or make learning a lifelong process. Find out more!
Do you or someone you know need child care for ages 2-12 years old?
Jefferson College's on-site Child Development Center is open to everyone, not just students, alumni or staff. Explore the challenging and fun activities that help children build a strong foundation for a lifetime of learning.
Find out what's happening at Jefferson College.
Visit the Jefferson College News & Events page.