Showcase & Registration
Prospective students interested in enrolling for intersession, summer, or fall classes are invited to attend one of two Jefferson College Showcase and Registration events on Thursday, April 6, at Jefferson College Arnold (1687 Missouri State Road) or on Thursday, April 20 at the Hillsboro campus (1000 Viking Drive). Each event will last from 3-8 p.m. and attendees may stop by at any time. No appointment is necessary to attend. After registering, students will be able to pay fees and obtain a parking sticker in a convenient “one stop” setting.
During our Showcase, you are invited to find out why Jefferson College is the place for YOU:
- Meet. Visit with our qualified faculty and staff.
- Explore. Learn about our programs and student support services.
- Apply. Submit your free admission application.
- Enroll. Register for summer and fall classes with an advisor.
- Learn. Complete the FAFSA and learn about A+ updates.
- Discover. Tour our program facilities and campus housing.
- Engage. Learn about student clubs and how to get involved.
Those who wish to enroll are required to bring a photo ID and show placement test scores (within the last two years) prior to the registration process. Parking will be available in the red lot, across from the Student Center on the Hillsboro campus. If you need directions to the Arnold or Hillsboro campus, please visit our campus locations page.
For more information, please call Enrollment Services at 636-481-3209.