As one of only a few public indoor swimming facilities in Jefferson County with a variety of individual and family-friendly activities, the Jefferson College pool/natatorium on the Hillsboro campus is open to the community. The spacious pool features designated swimming lanes, one meter and three meter diving boards, and a variety of exercise equipment for aquatic activities like water basketball. Facilities also include a grandstand for family members and spectators.
Pool Hours for Summer 2017: June 5 - July 29
Please note that the Pool will be closed on July 4 and July 31 - August 17.
Fall session will begin on August 21.
If campus is closed, the pool will also be closed.
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, POOL CLOSED
- Monday - Thursday, 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, POOL CLOSED
- Students: Free with Current student ID; must show ID before checking in
- Faculty/Staff: Free with faculty/staff ID
- Alumni & Friends: Free with active alumni & friends membership; must show card before checking in
- Community: $2.00/person for a one day pass
- Senior Citizens (62 years +): $1.00/person for a one day pass
One day passes and/or a book of 10 tickets for $15 must be purchased at the Student Center Cashier Window. Click here for Cashier Office business hours. If the Cashier window is closed, one day passes may be purchased at the pool.
- Children under the age of 10 must have an ADULT in the pool accompanying the child at all times.
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues
- Weight limit of 250 lbs on the diving boards
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled during open swim hours. Please call in advance.
Children's Learn to Swim Classes
Jefferson College offers Red Cross Certified swim courses for children of all ages, beginning as early as 6 months of age. For for more information, call 636-481-3144.
Water Fitness / Recreation Water Activity Classes
A recreational conditioning program designed as a means of attaining and/or maintaining physical fitness through water activities.
View class options by visiting http://www.jeffco.edu/classschedule, then select JC - Hillsboro, Health/Physical Education. Questions, please call 636-481-3209.