Computers and Information Technology
Computer and Information Technology is an
ever-expanding field, which generates a lot of
opportunity for well trained, certified professionals.
The Continuing Education Department at Jefferson
College offers many training opportunities for new
students and experienced professionals alike.
We offer entry-level Instructor Led courses for
those who are just learning to use a computer, as
well as Certification Prep for people already at
work in the field.
INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES:
Jefferson College offers in-classroom computer courses, for those who
prefer a more hands-on learning experience. Our Instructor Led courses
focus on the most current version of Microsoft Office and Basic
Computer Skills. For current available course listings, click the
Continuing Education Course Schedule link or call the Continuing
We have several Online Partners who offer a wide array of courses and certificate programs. Our
online courses are affordable and convenient for busy people who must juggle the responsibilities
of family and work, while expanding their education.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When enrolling in any of our online courses,
please call the Continuing Education Office at (636) 481-3144
to confirm enrollment for proper course credits.
Continuing Education Online Computer and IT Courses:
Career Step Online
*Note: Career Step Program fees include the cost of the Certification Exam.
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep
- C# Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Introduction to PC Troubleshooting
*Note: Ed2GO offers many additional Computer Technology and IT courses. For a complete listing of the
many available courses, click the Ed2GO logo on this page.
- Microsoft Office Suite 2013
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- Network+, Security+, CCNA
- Configuring and Administering SharePoint 2010
*Note: These ProTrain Program listings are only a small representation of the large
library of available courses and programs. For a more complete listing, click the
ProTrain logo on this page.
360 Training Online
- CompTIA Project with PMP Prep
- Implementing a Data Warehouse With SQL Server 2012
- Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, CHFI v8
*Note: 360 Training Online has a course catalog of over 8000 professional
development courses, on a variety of subjects. For information on
additional courses, click the 360 logo, or call the Continuing Education
Office at (636) 481-3144 for advising.