Steps for Getting Started
1. Submit an Application and a one-time, non-refundable $25 application fee to the Office of Enrollment Services, Jefferson College, 1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, MO 63050. Make checks payable to Jefferson College.
2. Send an official high school transcript, high school diploma or GED/HiSET certificate to the Office of Enrollment Services.
- For transfer students, please request official transcripts from each institution be sent to the Office of Enrollment Services.
3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
4. Complete the COMPASS Placement Exam or submit official ACT results for the purpose of course placement.
5. Meet with an Enrollment Services Specialist to register for classes. Call to schedule an appointment.
Hillsboro: (636) 481-3209 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3209
Arnold: (636) 481-3597 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3597
For additional information, call (636) 481-3209 or (636) 797-3000 ext. 3209.