The Office of Student Development provides meaningful cultural, educational and social opportunities to complement the academic programs of Jefferson College students. These include:
• Academic Advising for students with disabilities.
• Assistance for our at-risk student population.
• Veteran Educational Benefits
• Clubs and organizations.
• Community and college resources.
• Leadership opportunities and training.
• One on one mentoring for time management, study skills, test taking strategies and other areas for steps to success.
• Volunteer opportunities in the community
For more information, please contact Sara Denny, Student Leadership Specialist