spacer.png, 0 kB

spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB
Transcript Request Form | Print |

Jefferson College Official Transcript requests are accepted in writing only and may be submitted either in person, by mail or by fax.

• How do I request a transcript?
        You can request a transcript:

         1. In person. Transcript Request Forms are available in the Student Center 
             on the Jefferson College Hillsboro Campus, Jefferson College Arnold
             location, Jefferson College Northwest location, in STARS on the Academic 
             Services tab or click here for a Transcript Request Form.  
             (official transcripts are only printed at the Hillsboro campus)
         2. By fax. Completed Transcript Request Forms can be faxed to

         3. By mail. Completed Transcript Request Forms can be mailed to
                              Office of Student Records
                              1000 Viking Drive
                              Hillsboro, MO 63050

• What Information do you need?
        To request an official transcript, you will need to provide Jefferson College
        1. Your name, current address, current phone number and date of birth.
        2. The name and address of the recipient of the transcript.
        3. Your signature.  (transcript request not valid unless signed)

• How much will this cost?
       Official Jefferson College transcripts cost five dollars per copy. This fee
       includes mailing to recipient. If you are requiring your transcript to be faxed
       to a recipient an additional two dollars is required. The seven dollar fee 
       for faxed transcripts includes mailing of the hardcopy.
       Transcript Request payments should be mailed to:
                            Jefferson College
                            Attn: Office of Student Records
                            1000 Viking Drive
                            Hillsboro, MO 63050
       Please include cash payment, your check or money order payable to
       Jefferson College, or include your credit/debit card information on your

Can I get a copy of my other college or high school transcripts through
   Jefferson College?
No. Jefferson College can only provide copies of your Jefferson College
       transcript.  For transcripts from other colleges and your high school, please
       contact those institutions.

• How long does it take to get my transcript?
Transcript requests are usually processed in 48 hours. However, requests
       made at end of a semester/term are processed within five business days. 
       (All financial and library holds must be cleared before request will be

• What if I would like to speak with someone about my transcript?
You can stop by the registration desk in the Student Center on the Hillsboro 
       campus Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 6:00pm or Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
       You can also call (636) 481-3222 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3222 or e-mail us at
       This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Last Updated ( Wednesday, 02 July 2014 )
< Prev
spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB