Jefferson County History Center - Appointments
The Jefferson County History Center is available by appointment only by calling 636-797-3000, ext. 3166, 3161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
History Center Policies
• ALL patrons must sign in.
• All backpacks, briefcases, purses, etc. must be kept away from the research table.
• No pens allowed --- pencils only.
• No food or drink, including bottled water allowed.
• History Center materials may not be checked out.
• No more than 3 folders or books will be pulled at one time.
• Staff reserves the right to retrieve information as time allows.
• Photocopying is allowed at $.20/copy. All items must be handled with care and staff reserves the right to not allow copying if condition of the material is deemed too fragile.
• Researcher will assume full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright.