Jefferson County History Center - Appointments
In preparation of the Library remodel, the materials in the History Center will be unavailable as of July 18th 2016. Materials will not be available during the remodel but will resume availability once the new space is complete. The newly remodeled Library is slated to open in the Spring of 2018.
The Jefferson County History Center is available by appointment only by calling 636-797-3000, ext. 3166, 3161 or email email@example.com.
History Center Policies
• ALL patrons must sign in.
• All backpacks, briefcases, purses, etc. must be kept away from the research table.
• No pens allowed --- pencils only.
• No food or drink, including bottled water allowed.
• History Center materials may not be checked out.
• No more than 3 folders or books will be pulled at one time.
• Staff reserves the right to retrieve information as time allows.
• Photocopying is allowed at $.20/copy. All items must be handled with care and staff reserves the right to not allow copying if condition of the material is deemed too fragile.
• Researcher will assume full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright.