Employer Hiring Process
|STUDENT WORKER FORMS|
|2015-2016 Student Worker Request Form|
- Fill out the Student Worker Request Form for the appropriate school year. Make sure every section is completed properly and all signatures are obtained before submitting your form to Student Financial Services. This form will be used to announce the student worker job opening.
- Visit Human Resources to review applications and select the student(s) you would like to interview for the position.
- Interview your applicant(s) and make your selection. Offer the position contingent upon a clear background check.
- Request the student’s date of birth and inform Human Resources to complete the background check.
- Request a Student Employment Form from the Student Financial Services Office for the student worker you have chosen.
- Send the Student Employment Form to the appropriate Dean/Vice President for approval and signature.
- Once the signature has been received, send the original copy to Human Resources, the yellow copy to Student Financial Services, keep the pink copy for your records, and give the goldenrod copy to the student.
- Once a clear background check has been received, direct your new student worker to Human Resources to complete their on-boarding process. This will need to be completed on or before their first day of employment.
- Start your new student worker after the Student Employment Form is complete with required signatures and the background check is clear.
- Each year this process must be completed for each position unless you are rehiring the student worker. In this case, simply complete the Student Employment Form and check rehire.