Access MO Information
Funded by the State of Missouri, the Access Missouri Program is a need-based program designed to provide students with a simplified financial aid process, provide predictable, portable awards, and increase access to a student's school of choice. Eligibility is determined by the student's expected family contribution (EFC) as calculated through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Award amounts vary by aid year. Eligible students at Jefferson College can expect to receive between $50 - $510 per academic year.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Have a FAFSA filed by April 1 prior to the start of the award year
- Have any corrections made to that FAFSA by July 31
- Be enrolled full-time at a participating Missouri school
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Have an EFC of $12,000 or less
- Not be pursuing a degree or certificate in theology or divinity, and
- If a previous Access Missouri recipient, must maintain a cumulative 2.5 gpa
Students receiving Missouri A+ Program funds will have their Access Missouri Award reduced by the amount of their A+ award.