Employment Services Office
The Employment Services Office supports Jefferson College students, alumni, and the Jefferson County community by providing job search assistance and resources. The office assists Employers by providing job postings and referrals for openings.
- Developing a resume or cover letter
- Completing on-line employment applications
- Job interviewing techniques
- Job search strategies
- Network development
- Providing job leads
- Assisting Employers in promoting and finding candidates for their position openings
For more information, contact:
Lora Warner, Employment Specialist - Employment Services Office
(636) 481-3223, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hillsboro Campus – CTE Room 138
Hours - Jefferson College Hillsboro:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm*
*Appointments may be made for students at the Jefferson College Arnold location.
Employment Opportunities with Jefferson College
Jefferson College is a member of National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by their Principles for Professional Conduct.