Pool Hours for Fall 2016: Aug. 15 - Dec. 8
If campus is closed, the pool will also be closed.
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, POOL CLOSED
- Monday & Wednesday, Friday 7:00 - 7:30 a.m. (Employees Only)
- Monday & Wednesday, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Students: Free with Current student ID; must show ID before checking in
- Faculty/Staff: Free with faculty/staff ID
- Alumni & Friends: Free with active alumni & friends membership; must show card before checking in
- Community: $2.00/person for a one day pass
- Senior Citizens (62 years +): $1.00/person for a one day pass
Day passes and/or a book of 10 tickets for $15 must be purchased at the Student Center Cashier Window during business hours 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. If the Cashier window is closed, one day passes may be purchased at the pool.
Dates Closed: October 4th, November 23rd (at noon), and December 12, 2016 - January 8, 2017
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
- Children under the age of 10 must have an adult in the pool accompanying the child at all times.
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues
- Weight limit of 250 lbs on the diving boards
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled during open swim hours. Please call in advance.
Michelle Cobb - Pool Manager
(636) 481-3382 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3382