Olympic-Sized Pool Open to the Public
Pool Hours for Spring 2015: January 12 - May 14
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30 - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 am - 10:00 am & 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Students: Free with Current student ID; must show ID before Checking in
- Faculty/Staff: Free with faculty/staff ID
- Alumni & Friends: Free with active alumni & friends membership; must show card before checking in
- Community: $2.00/person for a one day pass
- Senior Citizens: $1.00/person for a one day pass
One day passes and books of 10 tickets for $15 must be purchased at the Student Center Cashier Window during business hours 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
After 6 pm, one day passes may be purchased at the pool.
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues
- Weight limit of 250 lbs on the diving boards
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled. Please call in advance.
Dates Closed: January 19, February 16, March 16-22, April 3
Dates Closing Early: February 19, March 4, March 11 (4:30 pm)
Michelle Cobb - Pool Manager
(636) 481-3382 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3382