Olympic-Sized Pool Open to the Public
Pool Hours for Spring 2016: January 11 - May 5
If campus is closed, the fitness center will also be closed. Please check the Jefferson College website for closure notifications due to inclement weather.
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Monday & Wednesday, 7:00 - 7:30 am (Employees Only)
- Monday & Wednesday, 10:00 - 11:00 am
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 - 10:00 am, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Students: Free with Current student ID; must show ID before Checking in
- Faculty/Staff: Free with faculty/staff ID
- Alumni & Friends: Free with active alumni & friends membership; must show card before checking in
- Community: $2.00/person for a one day pass
- Senior Citizens (62 years +): $1.00/person for a one day pass
One day passes and books of 10 tickets for $15 must be purchased at the Student Center Cashier Window during business hours Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm and Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. If the Cashier Center is closed, one day passes may be purchased at the pool.
Dates Closing Early: Wednesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 9 the pool will close at 4 pm.
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues
- Weight limit of 250 lbs on the diving boards
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled during open swim hours. Please call in advance.
Michelle Cobb - Pool Manager
(636) 481-3382 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3382