Pool Hours for Summer 2016: June 6 - July 28
If campus is closed, the pool will also be closed.
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, POOL CLOSED
- Monday & Wednesday, 7:00 - 7:30 am (Employees Only)
- Monday - Thursday, 12:00 - 12:30 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Students: Free with Current student ID; must show ID before checking in
- Faculty/Staff: Free with faculty/staff ID
- Alumni & Friends: Free with active alumni & friends membership; must show card before checking in
- Community: $2.00/person for a one day pass
- Senior Citizens (62 years +): $1.00/person for a one day pass
One day passes and books of 10 tickets for $15 must be purchased at the Student Center Cashier Window during business hours Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. If the Cashier Center is closed, one day passes may be purchased at the pool.
Dates Closed: JULY 4th
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
- Children under the age of 10 must have an adult in the pool accompanying the child at all times.
- Commercial swim diapers must be worn by infants and anyone with incontinence issues
- Weight limit of 250 lbs on the diving boards
- Scouts, birthday parties, school and church groups can be scheduled during open swim hours. Please call in advance.
Michelle Cobb - Pool Manager
(636) 481-3382 or (636) 797-3000, ext. 3382