Who Uses the 2015-2016 Catalog?
• New freshmen who began during the Fall 2015 semester, Spring 2016 semester,
or the Summer 2016 term.
• Re-entering students who have earned no credit during the Fall 2014 semester through
the Summer 2015 term.
• Any prior student who elects to use the 2015-2016 General Catalog to replace the Catalog when he/she began at Jefferson College.
• Students who began at Jefferson College more than seven years ago and have been continuously enrolled will have an appropriate catalog substitution established by the Registrar.
The Jefferson College General Catalog includes:
• Institutional Accreditation • Academic Calendar • Program and Graduation Requirements
• Services to Students • Personnel Directory • Admission and Financial Assistance Policies
• Physical Facilities