Ask a Librarian- Text
Text your question to 636-486-0898
Please keep these questions 140 characters or less.
- For questions about your library account, be prepared to provide your Jeffco ID number or patron barcode.
- We will be with you as soon as possible - please be patient.
- Patrons visiting the library desk will have priority, but we will answer your email, chat, or text as soon as possible on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Chat offline? Email your question.
- Repeated misuse of service will result in the student or patron being banned from further use of chat and/or text reference.
- Chat, text and email questions are not monitored on weekends, holidays and other times when the campus or Library is closed.
- The Librarians at Arnold staff the Library's chat and text reference service.
- To contact them by phone, you may call 636-797-3000, ext. 3556 or 636-481-3556.
- To speak to a Librarian at Hillsboro, you may call 636-481-3160 or 636-481-3161.