The College offers four associate degrees and several career and technical education certificates.
The Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree is designed for transfer to another college or university as part of a bachelor's degree.
The Associate of Arts in Teaching (A.A.T.) degree is designed for education majors who plan to transfer to another college or university as part of a bachelor's degree.
The Associate of Science (A.S.) degree is designed for engineering students to transfer to a university as part of a bachelor's degree.
The Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree is designed for entry-level employment through practical and theoretical courses. Please see individual degree plans listed below for specific degree/certificate requirements.
The career and technical education certificate is for students whose intended job does not require the associate degree.
A student may qualify for one A.A., A.A.T., or A.S. degree. The A.A.S. degree and career and technical education certificates are not limited by prior graduation.
Career and Technical Education Degrees/Certificates
- Applied Technology
- Apprenticeship Training
- Automation and Electrical Control Systems
- Automotive Technology
- Biomedical Electronics Technician
- Business Information Technology
- Business Management
- Child Care/Early Childhood Education
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Academy
- Culinary Arts
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Fire Science Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Welding Technology
These worksheets are designed to assist students in course selection and general program planning. They reflect the most current program requirements only. It is important that all students work with an advisor and consult the College Catalog specific to their enrollment period before making final course scheduling decisions.