The A+ Schools Program provides students who have attended an A+ designated high school and met A+ eligibility requirements with a scholarship covering tuition at a public, two-year community college or vocational school in the state of Missouri. Once a high school is designated as an A+ institution, then students who have completed the eligibility requirements may attend any Missouri community college or state technical school and receive FREE tuition.
|2016-2017 A+ Contract|
|A+ Request for Reinstatement|
Eligible A+ High School Graduates must complete these College Level A+ Requirements:
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) annually;
- Complete an application for admission and submit the $25 application fee;
- Submit a Final High School Transcript with the official A+ Seal;
- Submit any additional FAFSA Verification documents as requested by the college;
- Read, sign, and submit the A+ Contract.
The A+ Program has many unique rules established by the Missouri Department of Higher Education, carefully review each component of the A+ Contract before signing and submitting it to the Office of Student Financial Services.